Look at that precious little boy asleep... oh how we love him! We are so spoiled these days to be surrounded so constantly by family, first in the US and now in Germany. It's such a beautiful luxury. This weekend we move into our own little flat in Rückersdorf, just outside Nürnberg, and life will get a bit more quiet. But for the moment we're enjoying the company of cousins for Ben! Toni and I are both back to work, and happily split the day so Ben is always well played with. I've been working on more maternal health projects - one in Mozambique for Save the Children, another 34-country UNICEF report on infant vaccines against pneumonia and diarrhea. It's good to feel active again, but still be able to nurse Ben and be with him most all of the day. Again, this is a luxury and I am so amazed at how precious this time is, where we can both spend so many hours with family and each other, watching Ben grow. The days are peaceful, and end with singing Ben softly to sleep. Oh! Blessed, perfect little person. Happy.
16 September 2014
Germany thus far
Look at that precious little boy asleep... oh how we love him! We are so spoiled these days to be surrounded so constantly by family, first in the US and now in Germany. It's such a beautiful luxury. This weekend we move into our own little flat in Rückersdorf, just outside Nürnberg, and life will get a bit more quiet. But for the moment we're enjoying the company of cousins for Ben! Toni and I are both back to work, and happily split the day so Ben is always well played with. I've been working on more maternal health projects - one in Mozambique for Save the Children, another 34-country UNICEF report on infant vaccines against pneumonia and diarrhea. It's good to feel active again, but still be able to nurse Ben and be with him most all of the day. Again, this is a luxury and I am so amazed at how precious this time is, where we can both spend so many hours with family and each other, watching Ben grow. The days are peaceful, and end with singing Ben softly to sleep. Oh! Blessed, perfect little person. Happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
looks like a dream.
You are so blessed
Ben is getting so big and it was wonderful to meet and hold him. Love you bunches
grrammy
I love all of these, but especially the one of Ben and Elizabeth making the surprised face. :) Precious!
Post a Comment