29 August 2014

Turning 3 to 4 months in Sundance...

Sundance was heaven. A month there flew by much faster than expected. Alas.... :/ Ben grew so much, and is changing so rapidly. We love our little boy. Oh, my heart bursts each time I look at him!

Photo dump, per usual!:

Ben loves the cousin's bench in Sundance!

It's tradition for the Parker cousins to all congregate on this bench with smoothies. Ben's inaugural shot! Someone needs to come up with a collection through the years :)

Thanks for the nursing pillow, Mimi! Gah, that saved my back, and Ben loved to chill on it ;)

Good hair day!

Happy,

Happy,

Happy,

HAPPY!!!! :)

Ben loovveeddd this mobile dear Jordan gave him from Zambia.

And loved looking up at the wind and sun through the trees!

Miles, lego master, made Ben his Big counterpart :)





So fun to show Ben Elk Meadow and all the mountains we know so well...




Epic!



Love love love.
Thanks for hosting us for so long, Brama and Pa! I know you'll miss Ben's cuddles and laughs first thing in the morning. Alas. Til December!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Try and get a good giggle on video! :)

Barbara said...

I was so blessed to be able to snuggle with him and sbe with you and Toni. Ben is the cutest and such a happy baby/ Just hope I get to see him agin some time. Love you all . Hugs andKisses
Grammy