Oh my gosh, I have tears in my eyes! I love that little guy. I would always cry when my kids would laugh. What is wrong with me?! :) Thank you for recording this!! :)
be kind, for everyone you meet is engaged in a great struggle. [philo of alexandria]
why lay yourself on the torturer's rack of the past and future? the mind that tries to shape tomorrow beyond its capacities will find no rest. be kind to yourself, dear -- [rumi]
3 comments:
can't help but smile and laugh. Baby laughs are the best. Wish I could bottle him up. soooooooo cute. Thanks for the adorable pictures.
Hugs
Grammy
Oh my gosh, I have tears in my eyes! I love that little guy. I would always cry when my kids would laugh. What is wrong with me?! :) Thank you for recording this!! :)
it is so funny every time! oh man, that was cute. he almost started laughing before you even pulled it off. miss you guys!
Post a Comment