19 November 2009

so remember when i went to boston to visit lindz? and looked like a total dork?


photos courtesy of lindz. thank you dearest - boston was loverly.

(and p.s. please tell me you have seen this and this. OMG. as if i couldn't be more excited for Christmas [listening to nat king cole right now, btw]... the whole fam at sundance! seeing newborn maggie! it will be the biggest cute-fest of the century.)


(p.p.s. for more WRI updating... check this out too. oh dear vraneshka! love you.)

3 comments:

Lindsay Anne said...

Hey, you don't look like a dork. I'm just not a good photographer. I accept my limitations. By the way, thanks for coming to visit!

Linds

jendar said...

you are too cute Julianne. I am glad we are friends.

lia said...

dear miss julianne, i'm sorry that we were not able to cross paths in new york this very weekend, but i second jendar's statement: you are too cute, i am glad we are friends, and i hope hope we will finally see each other someday soon.