i've emailed it, even facebooked it (wha? i know), and now time to blog it:
http://supportwri.blogspot.com/
to anyone who has not received this petition yet, please sign it, and please tell your friends. this is a very constructive response to the WRI's closing. join us all to keep women's studies alive at BYU! we don't want it to go the way of social work, african studies, and international development... BYU is more than the marriott school!
12 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Done. I sent it to some friends too.
I'm in, signed and passed on - btw, a great approach and response. Well done.
Ditoo - I passed it on to my Womens Law Forum buddies...although for the sake of my marriage I will pretend that I didn't hear the comment about the Marriott School...you have to pick your battles Joojie P.
Thanks for posting this, Jooj. It's the result of many hours of editing and networking. Love you.
Post a Comment