"I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet." ha! perfect. 100 points for identifying this quote... or 5,000,000 for the one in the post title... a bit more obscure...
happy november to you all from the trees of manhattan's own central and fort tryon parks! :)
"Lost in Translation"? I think Ali edited it for me one time. I also took Autumn leaves pics of Boston today, but I can't get at my camera cord (like literally). So we'll see when they're finally up. Happy November!
ahh i love those!! The colors changed so quickly here, it made me sad. You are so amazing! Love the photos. I don't think I ever told you but I have one of your photos framed on my wall :)
I totally concur with Ali here. not a real language..and if I am not correct...there are no pictures of grey uniforms or beer steins in those photos. Erego -- not really Germany.
be kind, for everyone you meet is engaged in a great struggle. [philo of alexandria]
why lay yourself on the torturer's rack of the past and future? the mind that tries to shape tomorrow beyond its capacities will find no rest. be kind to yourself, dear -- [rumi]
9 comments:
ooo, so pretty, jooj! mesa is seriously lacking in the fall leaves department.
wow, jooj. these are amazing! have a happy birthday week! :)
that quote is funny, but i have no idea of its origin . . . some witty film only you have seen, no doubt.
"Lost in Translation"? I think Ali edited it for me one time. I also took Autumn leaves pics of Boston today, but I can't get at my camera cord (like literally). So we'll see when they're finally up. Happy November!
dingdingding! 100 points to lindsay! lost in translation it is. i think of that quote every time i see a hipster blog. i love it :)
great pics. we are looking forward to seeing you in the city the first week of December. Should know more this week.
So lovely. I have several pics of my feet in San Francisco that I haven't gotten around to posting.
ahh i love those!! The colors changed so quickly here, it made me sad. You are so amazing! Love the photos. I don't think I ever told you but I have one of your photos framed on my wall :)
german isn't a real language jooj, so the quote isn't real either. silly goose.
I totally concur with Ali here. not a real language..and if I am not correct...there are no pictures of grey uniforms or beer steins in those photos. Erego -- not really Germany.
Post a Comment