12 January 2009

a major award

so one more thing before heading off to berlin (!!!).

so i got an award for my dissertation last year at oxford. and it being oxford, the prize for said award was of course books (around 300 GBpounds worth!). and me being dorky me, i was absolutely thrilled.

and now, finally, 6 months later, the books arrived!!! oh the joy! look at these beauties....





























and yes, the one i'm most excited for: "women, work, and domestic virtue in uganda 1900-2003". totally awesome.

5 comments:

elliott said...

They're all printed backwards?!? Sheesh, that stinks. :-)

Pa said...

We miss you already.

Barbara said...

Can't read the titles. Why are they printed backwards or did you take the picture in the mirror?
Love and Hugs
Grammy

stephanie said...

have fun in berlin.:)

Lauren said...

Uh, I would be most excited for that book too. I love Uganda, women and domestic virtue. Also, you. I love you.