i've been thinking of year-marks, where i was a year ago, 5 years ago etc etc.... it seems fall is always when major things happen for me in my life - ali says it's because it's when the school year starts. probably true :)
but i go to new york tomorrow (!!!). it was a little over a year ago that i was there last - august 2007 with dear sara, now on her mission in texas. i love this picture of us with ali outside the Met. such beautiful memories!
see you all in a week.
but i go to new york tomorrow (!!!). it was a little over a year ago that i was there last - august 2007 with dear sara, now on her mission in texas. i love this picture of us with ali outside the Met. such beautiful memories!
see you all in a week.

1 comment:
Ali gave me the tile - AMAZING! I put it on the mantle. Kimbre also added to my Zac Efron collection with a brand new folder. I had a Zac folder last year, but I used it to its death.
I miss you!
Post a Comment