
1. it's friday!
2. spent the day with the girls + meeting with a new coordinator at lua nova who is serious about bringing more order and sense to the place and i'm SO optimistic/relieved for future changes to all these scattered routines! things are truly and rapidly improving on the work front. HU-ZZAH.
3. MOM AND DAD GOT THEIR VISAS! finally finally finally after nearly 4 weeks of wrangling a process that should take only 48 hours, after a letter direct to the brazilian ambassador to the united states himself, mom and dad were granted their tourist vias and will be here sunday. yes they should have arrived this morning, but i'll take what i can get! oh so much love!
4. i came home from lua nova and decided to watch project runway and try to pretend like i still lived in new york city by doing the ever-popular-fall-trend-for-chic-women-heidi-braids. (or maybe i'm just pining for germany?) (yes that too) what do you think?
5. beijos beijos beijos to you all for your love, thoughts, comments, notes, and all the rest you've sent to me. it means oh so so much. what would i do without you? truly?

11 comments:
you look amazing with your plait do - wish i could pull it off as you do! hugs as i heard you were under the weather. keep up all the amazing work you do.
so glad D & L finally got y\their visas. Now you will get some loving from them. Sunday is only a day and one half away.
Love and hugs
Grammy
oh i'm so glad mom and dad finally got their visas.
you look so cute. i'm so grateful for the internet so i can keep up with you, and you can keep up with project runway. :)
hooray for our visas! we are now at Leslie's in Dallas awaiting their arrival via fedex. you look every bit as cute as Heidi!
i was telling neal while we watched project runway that i wore my hair in heidi braids for my first grade school picture, and that i might just wear it again. it looks cute on you!
The Heidi braids are AMAZING. Seriously. I'm so jealous of how great they look on you. I would look like a weirdo.
i LOVE them!
I love the braids! I wish I could do them, but I can't ever put my hair up very well. And yay for parents coming to visit!
i love the braids!
I heart the braids too but think I would look a little too much like a sister wife with them in my hair...we will see...je' excited for you to hang with your parents and for them to spoil you so you can eat some real food (I know how you get you brooder...) Miss you!
you seriously are the coolest person i know. i miss you so much. im seriously going to come visit. ill start looking for tickets today! when would it be a good time for me to come?
Post a Comment