well there's not much to see actually we're inside a chinese dragon.
my awesome bro lincoln made this video for my awesome mom, in honor of our childhood, in which "what's up doc" played a critical role. thank you mom for raising us right :) and lincoln!!! you're amazing!!!!
It was a very thoughtful, and very, very funny gift. What a hoot! Did I say hoot? Thanks Lincoln. Mom loved it, as did I. The Beatles and What's Up Doc - life is grand.
I forgot about that movie but perhaps one of the funniest one I have seen. Guess I will have to rent it and watch it again whilt I am at home and not able to go anywhere for awhile. Love you Grammy
Love it! Seriously...that made my day. I was mindlessly scrolling blogs for a break from my law review paper and I couldn't have found anything better than a 8 minute version of Doc.
There's a person named Eunice?
Hats off to Lincoln, and your mom for having such impeccable taste.
be kind, for everyone you meet is engaged in a great struggle. [philo of alexandria]
why lay yourself on the torturer's rack of the past and future? the mind that tries to shape tomorrow beyond its capacities will find no rest. be kind to yourself, dear -- [rumi]
5 comments:
oh man, that movie is funny. it's been far too long since i've seen it. thanks for the highlights, lincoln.
a most thoughtful gift, lincoln. i love it!!! such a great movie.
It was a very thoughtful, and very, very funny gift. What a hoot! Did I say hoot? Thanks Lincoln. Mom loved it, as did I. The Beatles and What's Up Doc - life is grand.
I forgot about that movie but perhaps one of the funniest one I have seen. Guess I will have to rent it and watch it again whilt I am at home and not able to go anywhere for awhile.
Love you
Grammy
Love it! Seriously...that made my day. I was mindlessly scrolling blogs for a break from my law review paper and I couldn't have found anything better than a 8 minute version of Doc.
There's a person named Eunice?
Hats off to Lincoln, and your mom for having such impeccable taste.
Post a Comment