so exactly one year ago i posted the results of a haircut. today i post the results not only of a haircut, but also my very first venture in coloring my hair! i have always wanted to dye my hair darker, and i finally took the plunge. hard to get a good photo of the exact coloring... but what do you think?
04 December 2008
one year later, to the day
so exactly one year ago i posted the results of a haircut. today i post the results not only of a haircut, but also my very first venture in coloring my hair! i have always wanted to dye my hair darker, and i finally took the plunge. hard to get a good photo of the exact coloring... but what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
oh my gosh, jooj!!! i love it so much. you look incredible. wow. yay!!!
I think the word "mahvelous" might actually be the only way I can think of to describe it. I really like it.
i would kill for your hair, jooj. it looks so SO good!
looks good jooj.
sophie likes it too. she says "ees black now joojie."
Looks good!!!!
Love you
Grammy
oh how lovely!
Gorgeous!
totally fab!
I LOVE it!
What a beauty you are. I remember when I first met you, you had short, short hair and black eye shadow. You're like Madonna in all your physical transitions - only much more stable. Also, prettier.
Post a Comment