hey thanks everyone for such kind comments on my post on fistula below! :) everyone is so kind in blogosphere. and it means a lot. so thank you - i didn't expect to elicit such a response! c'est gentil. :)
"and just why wouldn't you get such responses when you are so awesome". I know you are my granddaughter and I could be very biased but not in this case. Love you bunches, grammy
Julianne, this is your old friend, Anna. Dr. Kerry has been bragging about you and I found your blog :) Congratulations on such wonderful accomplishments - Oxford, your dissertation, your time in Africa. I am so happy for you. What an amazing young woman you are! I am sorry that DC is not cooperating. Moving is never, ever fun. (my recent move to Houston has been a bit of a shock coming from Boston), but I am sure you will take the city by storm in no time. Look at how well you did at BYU, even as a little freshman. If Dr. Kerry believes in you, you can truly accomplish just about anything. He does not give his love and support to anyone but the best!
I would love to catch up sometime. Too bad your sister moved from Houston before I could ever meet her. You have one extraordinary family. Wow.
be kind, for everyone you meet is engaged in a great struggle. [philo of alexandria]
why lay yourself on the torturer's rack of the past and future? the mind that tries to shape tomorrow beyond its capacities will find no rest. be kind to yourself, dear -- [rumi]
3 comments:
"and just why wouldn't you get such responses when you are so awesome". I know you are my granddaughter and I could be very biased but not in this case.
Love you bunches,
grammy
Julianne, this is your old friend, Anna. Dr. Kerry has been bragging about you and I found your blog :) Congratulations on such wonderful accomplishments - Oxford, your dissertation, your time in Africa. I am so happy for you. What an amazing young woman you are! I am sorry that DC is not cooperating. Moving is never, ever fun. (my recent move to Houston has been a bit of a shock coming from Boston), but I am sure you will take the city by storm in no time. Look at how well you did at BYU, even as a little freshman. If Dr. Kerry believes in you, you can truly accomplish just about anything. He does not give his love and support to anyone but the best!
I would love to catch up sometime. Too bad your sister moved from Houston before I could ever meet her. You have one extraordinary family. Wow.
love, Anna
Joojie, I posted the video we made you on my blog if you ever get a hankering to watch it! love you
Post a Comment