24 July 2008

how i say goodbye to oxford:



stock up on my absolute favourite british chocolate that you cannot find outside the UK.


so my stomach doesn't get too lonely whilst back in the states.



and yes i will spell favorite as "favourite" and use "whilst" for as long as i can...
plus notice my empty desk. sad face for a sad day.

8 comments:

elliott said...

jooj- good news...they sell green & blacks at whole foods

Leslie said...

elliott should know, he's the gourmet chocolate expert!

so sad for you jooj. what a beautiful place to leave.

Barbara said...

I have a feeling that maybe Oxford hasn't seen the last of you. I may be wrong??????
See you very soon
Love you
Grammy

lia said...

one of the most difficult aspects of parting with a country has got to be the food, don't you think? i might be transporting an entire suitcase of sweet black beans back to the states come august.

FelonyMelanie said...

oh come now... just think of the large quantities of frozen yogurt we can consume now! huzaah!

david santos said...

Excellent!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!

girl with freckles said...

and smoothies, also. Have you tried Seeds of Change chocolate? Pure bliss.

molly said...

fact: I say whilst incessantly and I never went to Oxford.