28 April 2008

oh yes and ireland








so after niger ali and i went to ireland for a quick relaxing exploration of countryside and ruins. it was nice to feel so cold again after the heat of the sahara. :) here are some shots of the trip. it was lovely! we stayed in a remote hotel in county clare, right next to some awesome neolithic ruins - ring forts and wedge tombs. super cool.

ok, back to writing my thesis...

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Glad you had a good time. Ireland and Scotland are two places I would like to go.
Love and Hugs
Grammy

Lindsay Anne said...

Jooj I love your pictures! You always have the most wonderful pictures to go with your wonderful adventures. I didn't know that Ali even owned a coat, however; I found that quite shocking.

Pa said...

wow! you saw lots better things in ireland than dad and i. shades of eileen donan and love the dolmens. very enigmatic - you know i love stuff like that! thanks for posting it amidst all your busyness. mom