29 December 2014

Ben's first Christmas

Our friend Alice came to stay from Paris, and we had a gorgeous Christmas week, lots of lebkuchen, Carol singing, winter walking, Christmas market-ing, and family gatherings.

Excited for Christmas!


Opening his first gifts from his great-grandmother, who lives downstairs :)


The sweet bear was a hit!

Then to his grandmother's house to play with Anna in front of the gorgeous tree.


Candles!

Sweet Alice was so perfect with Ben!

Annual Christmas concert from the Weis kids.

I love our first Christmas family portrait. Ben!!


poofy-eyed on the morning of the 25th.

With his goods!

Country walks.

Gorgeous Lauf, the little medieval village 3 kilometres from our town.



Germany does Christmas right, I tell you! Hurrah.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, these pics are so great. Neal asked if he does that squinty face on purpose or if you just caught him looking excited. Either way, adorable. I love the poofy Christmas morning eyes and the pic of Ben with Elizabeth and the tree. She is so lovely.