You guys, we so lucked out with this baby. He is perfection and we love him to pieces. I would write more, but I would just gush. Every night before we go to bed I cry a little out of joy and gratitude. I've never had so many happy tears! ah, Ben. How happy you have made Toni and me....
6 comments:
He is so sweet. We can't wait to meet him!
These pics are so priceless. I just love him so much, and you! FYI, the teariness is here to stay. It's a side effect of motherhood.
Congratulations! We're so happy for you!
Oh my. He is so sweet. I can't tell you how many nights I wiped away tears of joy and gratitude when we had little David too! Time goes by so fast though. He's now such a big boy you know :) Can't wait to see all of you in July!!!
hi is so precious. there is something about mother love that is different from any other. in the first place you think you have never loved anthing so much. i know you love for toni is wonderful and perfect and then you have baby ben to make it complete, many tears will be shed both in joy and sorrow but the love you have for your babies is soooo special. love you 3 and can't wait to see you.
hugs xxxooo
I love these so much. And I love you. The look in Toni's face when he looks at his son? Says it all... motherhood turns you into such a sap...but its the best kind of weakness...because you've tapped into something so primal, and divine that of course you are close to tears from the purity of it all.
Post a Comment