I knew you'd end up going. Best of luck! Is Toni going with you? Side note: a very blonde 18 year old boy from my ward gave his farewell talk yesterday. He's headed to the Kinshasa mission! Crazy. Love you, jooj!
Just be careful and I know you will be. Is Toni going with you. Have a good friend from Kinshasa, DRCongo. I need to talk to him and find out more aabout where you are going. Love and Hugs
be kind, for everyone you meet is engaged in a great struggle. [philo of alexandria]
why lay yourself on the torturer's rack of the past and future? the mind that tries to shape tomorrow beyond its capacities will find no rest. be kind to yourself, dear -- [rumi]
5 comments:
Cool! Good luck Jooj!
Good luck!! (Letter imminent, also.)
I knew you'd end up going. Best of luck! Is Toni going with you? Side note: a very blonde 18 year old boy from my ward gave his farewell talk yesterday. He's headed to the Kinshasa mission! Crazy. Love you, jooj!
Just be careful and I know you will be. Is Toni going with you. Have a good friend from Kinshasa, DRCongo. I need to talk to him and find out more aabout where you are going.
Love and Hugs
yey! bon voyage chérie!
Post a Comment