toni i went to iguaçu falls! and argentina for a day!
in other words, it was GORGEOUS. and super hot. and jungly. and wet. and made us think constantly of "the mission." but really pictures do no justice. GOR. GEOUS.
I have a question I've been dying to ask you FOREVER. Why do you always wear skirts and dresses? I'm not asking that to be in ANY WAY rude. I really really love it, and covet it. I'm just curious is there is a philosophical, religious or personal reason behind it? Or is it just that you look gorgeous in them and have some of the cutest ones in the world? I'm sure that others who know you better already understand this but I am super curious.
I keep wanting to wear more dresses but I always seem to chicken out.. does that sound weird.
be kind, for everyone you meet is engaged in a great struggle. [philo of alexandria]
why lay yourself on the torturer's rack of the past and future? the mind that tries to shape tomorrow beyond its capacities will find no rest. be kind to yourself, dear -- [rumi]
8 comments:
amazing, it looks so steamy and primal. love it jooj, thanks for sharing it with all of us! love toni's haircut, too! :)
Wow! What a sight that must have been! The terracing is amazing! Mom
absolutly beautiful. Great pictures. All I can say is WOW!1!
AWESOME - my inlaws went a few years ago and were as overwhelmed as you sound. sounds like i'd better put it on my travel to-do list!
Wow! That looks like fun.
Julianne,
I have a question I've been dying to ask you FOREVER. Why do you always wear skirts and dresses? I'm not asking that to be in ANY WAY rude. I really really love it, and covet it. I'm just curious is there is a philosophical, religious or personal reason behind it? Or is it just that you look gorgeous in them and have some of the cutest ones in the world? I'm sure that others who know you better already understand this but I am super curious.
I keep wanting to wear more dresses but I always seem to chicken out.. does that sound weird.
i showed these pictures to my roommates AFTER we scrapped 2 inches of ice off our cars this afternoon...it looks absolutely loverly jooj!
ohhhh brasil. I love your hat, your dress, I love the photos. everything was lovely, and I covet how hot you are. really. :)
Post a Comment