29 March 2009

baby sdella!


my thoughts and prayers go out to stella and the whole fam tonight - she had a sad fall down the stairs while steph was holding her and is now in a full-body cast :( poor little cutie, i love her so much!

here's all my wishes that stella will heal soon soon.

6 comments:

Pa said...

Thanks for the cute picture! We are all sad, but grateful that she will be ok!

Leslie said...

it's heartbreaking, that little picture on mike's blog. :( poor little della. and steph. we love you guys!

Barbara said...

i feel so bad for our little stella and steph too. i know accidents happen. like david said sad but grateful that she will be okay.
they need lots of love and prayers.

Elizabeth said...

Oh man. I'm glad Stella will be okay... and I hope Steph is doing alright as well.

Brittmae said...

Oh...baby Stel -- I just think of her all cute and swaddled up. Prayers are with her and Steph.

Lauren said...

Poor little Stella! I don't know her except from your descriptions of your family, but that is so awful!

Omg...when I was writing about imagining things to be way more awesome than they actually are, I also thought of two things:
1. The American Library in Paris - I imagined something out of Beauty and the Beast and you know what we got
2. Christian Euvrard - I imagined a hott, young, blond Frenchman. Again, you know what we actually got.

And, I'm not sure which was worse - the Hotel Etap or the Freedoms Foundation.