13 February 2008

option #1 for post-oxford life

Congratulations! You have been admitted for the M.A. and Ph.D. in History for Fall 2008 at the University of California, Berkeley. Your official letter of admission and other informational materials will be sent to you via U.S. mail tomorrow. We're pleased to offer you admission and hope that you will choose to attend Berkeley.

6 comments:

elliott said...

Awesome! Way to go Jooj! Even though it's not your first choice, that's quite an accomplishment, and would certainly be a fun place to go.

Leslie said...

wow!! that's so great, jooj. way to go!!

Jenny said...

congratulations and good luck!

stephanie said...

that's not a bad option! you're awesome, jooj.

Barbara said...

Good , you will be back in Ca!
Love and Hugs
Grammy

Natalie said...

congrats Julianne!
totally random and unrelated, but I had to ask if you've seen the trailer for DEFIANCE? DUDE - it's totally up my alley so I figured it would be up your's, too. Check it out - it's going to be awesome - I get the chills every time I watch the trailer. I totally need to read the book first.