08 September 2007

summer take I


so first off, in july, i went to idaho for the first time, to be a bridesmaid, for the first time. and this is ali and me with our dresses. i think we both successfully performed the role of bridesmaids: to look duly inferior to the bride.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

you look completely thrilled to be there.
and ali looks hilarious. :)

oh, man this made me laugh. i can't believe they were so ill-fitting. oh well.

stephanie said...

you look cute, jooj. i hope you saved that dress. you can TOTALLY wear it again someday. maybe oxford has formal dances, or something. :)

Elizabeth said...

Hahah, oh Julianne. Badly fitting dresses are my favorite. It's too bad... I really like those colors.

I realized last week as all of my friends came back up for the semester that the day one of them gets engaged will be a sad one. I hope you still get to see her!